Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Costco Wholesale_Macon


Costco Wholesale Store (2014)
Macon, Georgia, U.S.A.
Retail, Club Membership

Costco is a wholesale store for some of you that don't know. For example, Sams Club or BJ's probably. Costco is common in parts of Atlanta such as Cumberland Mall or Peachtree Dunwoody etc., but Macon has no location. So, I decided to bring it to the city. Like the movie theater problem, The city lacks wholesale stores, so I decided add Costco to the other side of where Sams Club is located. This is the first design I used for SketchUp 2014, and this is also the first design I used with Thea Render. This store would also be across from where the old Westgate Mall(which became Westgate Shopping Center and turned into a living hell) is located.  


Thea Render is a rendering software that I have for SketchUp 2014. I also placed the door and garage entrance/exit along side each other.


This is the Front, Rear, Left, and Right side of the entire building. It takes up most of the lot it uses. Costco's first location would be in the brain of the Southwest part of the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment