Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

PPG's Bedroom




PowerPuff Girls Bedroom (2016)
Central Townsville_fictional
Scenery, Cartoon, TV Show

Sugar, Spice, and everything nice; These were the ingredients to design a custom bedroom for the perfect little girls, but I accidentally added an extra ingredient to the poly meshes, Mia Material X...
....Thus the Powerpuff Girls bedroom is done! I probably could've did better, but my time was limited.
 I am still getting comfortable with the current 2016 series. Most of the new episodes, I've seen so far, aren't that bad. However, I decided to design this scene of the three girls bedroom in classic style, from the older series. [In the video above, I also used the classic logo and theme song instead of the new ones.]

If the video above doesn't work for your browser, click this link THIS LINK 



Forgive me if I left anything important out, I was able to design the hotline, the bed, the dresser drawers, the chest (with Octi), the stuffed dog and standing cat, the kiddie table, and a few drawings on the wall etc. The MOST IMPORTANT thing I remembered to design was the three circular holes of entrance and exit, as the shortcut that the three girls always take.




The table just has an orange juice bottle, crayons, and an unfinished drawing. I wanted the bed to be more accurate to the series, but The bed style varies from season to season. Overall, Buttercup sleeps on the left, and then it goes over to Bubble's on the right, while Blossom's in the middle.



So, I guess you wonder what awesome things Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup do when they're in their room. Look at this concept image from the series, and this is one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment