Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Lumasia




K. Ammons Lumasia (2016)
Location TBD
Science Fiction, 3D Modeling


For the sake of the genre, I decided to model something that would look more colorful and interesting. I decided to model this light lab, and in this lab, just the light stands out. This was modeled in Autodesk Maya, with some of the textures added from Photoshop. The light lab is just a place where people come and experiment with unreal physics, and play around with the colors of the light in these large tubes.



I gave the large tubes a ramp shade of color to make it more appealing. The light is protected by glass, and most of the major controls come from the monitors that stand in front of the tubes.



For personal reasons, I added semi PC's. I wanted to just show off the lab and add more technology. The desktop was re-done in Photoshop.



As you can see, Blue and Green are my colors, which is why I use them for my lab. I also placed my symbol on the polished floor, and on the computers desktop as well. This is MY lab, because I designed it, and I made it! Normally, I don't name stuff after myself, so I just use my online name for the title...

'Lumasia', however, comes from the word 'Luma' or 'Lumas' which means to emit light, comment below if I'm wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment